Heart Home > More Details on Lanoxin
How Should Lanoxin Be Stored?Lanoxin tablets and injections should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and direct light. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your Lanoxin dose as scheduled, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Lanoxin 0.0625 mg (62.5 mcg) tablet
- Lanoxin 0.125 mg (125 mcg) tablet
- Lanoxin 0.1875 mg (187.5 mcg) tablet
- Lanoxin 0.25 mg (250 mcg) tablet
- Lanoxin 0.25 mg per mL injection
- Lanoxin 0.1 mg per mL pediatric injection.