Heart Home > Nexterone
Side Effects of Nexterone
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
Drug InteractionsNexterone may react with a number of other medicines (see Nexterone Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Heart disease, such as congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Had a heart attack in the past two years
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Heart rhythm problems (other than the problem for which you are using Nexterone)
- A very slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- A pacemaker
- Thyroid problems
- Plans to have surgery, including eye surgery or dental surgery
- Been told you have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nexterone and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nexterone and Breastfeeding).