Heart Home > Tikosyn
Drug InteractionsTikosyn may react with a number of other medicines (see Tikosyn Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A heart problem known as QT prolongation or long QT syndrome
- Been told you have low blood potassium or low magnesium levels
- Heart rhythm problems other than atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tikosyn and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tikosyn and Breastfeeding).